Post 1: A Country I would like to visit


For me it is very difficult try to think about some country to visit, but if I try to think about in somewhere to visit, maybe I'll say Italy. In my opinion, Italy doesn´t have reasons for not living there, the culture (traditional and contemporary), the history, the architecture and the representative food that characterizes Italy(recipes, cheese, cold cuts, etc) make Italy the best country in the planet!... or Ibelieve that hahaha.I'm really interested in learning from all the Italian recipes, I really love all the pasta types, sush as  fettuccine, tortellini, pappardelle, ravioli, etc. and I love main courses too, as for example some pastas "all'amatriciana", "alla carbonara" or Orecchiette alla pugliese.

If I arrive in italy, previously I should learn the language. Once there, I would like to work as a like Pharmaceutical chemist, later work in my scientific studies and perhaps study  cooking there (in the future). I know I will never be bored in Italy, there are so many things to learn there and the “tempus fugit”. :3



Comentarios